Activate Windows 10
In this tutorial we will show you how to activate your existing Windows 10.
- Go to Start and then Settings.
- Click on “Update and security”.
- On the left side click on “Activation”.
- Now click on “Change product key”.
- Enter your key and continue by clicking “Next”.
- Click “Activate”.
- After a minute you should see this screen, Windows is now activated.
- However, if during the activation you see this error (0xC004C008) you need to activate this key by using the automated phone system. If you see an error with a different code then you need to purchase a working key or contact your product key seller for software recovery options.